POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First POV : Re: First POV Server Time
1 Aug 2024 00:23:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First POV
From: larryfulkerson
Date: 2 Mar 2009 07:20:01
Message: <web.49abcedef293d012955508870@news.povray.org>
Zeke <"zeke at no spam zeke3d.com"> wrote:
> Suppose I should do this after months and months of admiring the amazing
> work here.

I remember doing one just like this when I was new.  Except mine had a blue and
white checkered floor.  LOL.  You should really look into modeling your scenes
Zeke.  It opens a whole new world of POV when you can work faster than writing
scripts by hand.  And it's more fun.  Good work.  Here's a C130 I'm trying to
model using Moray.  You can have the *.mdl file if you want it.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'c130.png' (53 KB)

Preview of image 'c130.png'